Facial Skin Analysis - Seeing is Believing
Technology To See What Lies Under Your Skin
Have you ever wondered -
- What really is going on beneath my skin?
- Is my skin really healthy?
- How much damage has been done?
- Are there things going on that I don't know about?
- Is my skin older or younger than I am?
- How bad is my acne?
- How much sun damage do I have?
- How bad is my melasma?
- How bad are my wrinkles?
- How much oil is my skin producing?
- Are there black or white heads I can't see?
- How well are my products working?
- How well are my laser and peel treatments working?
- What products should I be using on my face?
With our skin analyses, you can have either -
- A Quick Computerised Analysis or
- A Comprehensive Computerised Analysis
With a Quick Analysis (approximately 15 minutes), we do a computerised scanning analysis of your face using spectrophotometric Intracutaneous analysis. This highly specialised machine utilises fluorescence spectroscopy to allow us to view the skin under different light conditions that show us characters that we can’t see with the naked eye. You will be able to visualise on a computer screen how your skin looks. The results will then be printed for you.
With our Comprehensive analysis (approximately 30 minutes), we do an additional clinical analysis to compliment your computerised scan. This is especially beneficial for persons with sundamage, aging skin, acne, hyperpigmentation, and patients with very oily or very dry skin.
Based on the results of your analysis, we can determine the best products which will make a difference for your skin condition. And it gets better still! You can do another analysis in a few months to assess the progress of your skin care regime with us.